Award Winning CPA firm for Manufacturers
Moon / Robinson and Southwestern Pennsylvania CPA Firm is a leader in manufacturing support services. Our firm has years of experience in providing guidance and solutions for your business needs in Manufacturing & Assembly Integration. Whether you’re in need of a top business consultant, tax planning strategist, or accounting/audit services, we are able to provide solutions. We are Moon / Robinson’s premier expert in QuickBooks Enterprise for Manufacturing.
Some of the services that we provide to clients in the Manufacturing Industry:
- Choice of entity guidance
- Tax Planning and Tax Preparation Services
- Federal Research & Development Tax Credit
- Pennsylvania Research & Development Tax Credits
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction
- KIZ, Keystone Enterprise Zones
- KOZ, Keystone Opportunity Zones
- QuickBooks for Manufacturing and Assembly Operations
- Accounting & Audit Services
- PA Sales Tax Exemptions
- Cost Segregation Services
- Multi-state Tax & Nexus Issues
- Internal Controls
- Stock option incentives and ownership issues
- Revenue Recognition Consulting
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Sale of Business Planning
QuickBooks for Manufacturing Enterprises
Integrated Inventory Management
No more complicated workarounds. The Advanced Inventory function lets you seamlessly manage inventory right within QuickBooks.
Superior Data Crunching
Are your item, customer, and vendor lists growing? QuickBooks Enterprise handles supersized data files with ease. And, you can work in two company files at once.
Expanded User Access
Increase productivity and accomplish essential tasks faster with simultaneous access for between 1 and 30 users.
New! Advanced Reporting
Discover untapped insights into how your business is running with the new Advanced Reporting module. Access all your QuickBooks data to build any report you need.
Grow Your Business with EDI
To do business with major retailers, you will need Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Automate your sales/purchase order processing, reduce errors and streamline your order to cash cycle. Available inside your QuickBooks Enterprise Software.