The Tools You Need to Keep You on Track
For years, we’ve helped businesses in the Moon/Robinson area implement QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise for Distribution, Wholesale, & Retail. The software provides the tools you need to solve your unique purchasing, production and order fulfillment challenges with innovative capabilities like:
- Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship: Use the centralized dashboard to track sales orders from start to finish, send items to pickers and packers with a click and easily populate and print shipping labels.
- Custom Inventory Reports: Manage demand with available-to-promise functionality. Leverage “Inventory Valuation Summary,” “Inventory Stock by Item” and “Assembly Shortage” reports, as well as the purchase order management worksheet.
- Accuracy Through Automation: Mobile barcode scanners increase accuracy and efficiency by scanning received items, sending orders to the warehouse and automatically updating QuickBooks inventory.
- Monitoring Movement and Storage: Track your materials and products in multiple warehouses by bin location, serial numbers or lot numbers. Find them instantly, sync up inventory counts and get your products to their destinations mistake-free.
- Assemblies Management: On the bill of materials, build sub-assemblies automatically and analyze where components are used to quickly add/replace parts. Track finished goods separately from raw material inventory and set build point reminders when stock is running low.
- Order Tracking and Fulfillment: Create customized pick lists and Sales Order Fulfillment worksheets (sorted by date, shippable dollar amount, customer), make partial or complete shipments, use multiple ship to addresses and track backorders.
Inventory management is a challenge for any business, QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Advanced Inventory features can help:
- Track inventory reorder points by Vendor, set optimal inventory levels and generate re-order reports
- See where inventory is located in your warehouse and track multiple site and warehouse locations
- Track profitability by product
- Serial or lot number tracking
- Enter inventory data more quickly with mobile barcode scanning.
- Choose the best cost accounting method for you (Average Cost vs. FIFO)
- Prioritize which orders to fulfill by making your pick, pack, and ship process more efficient
Make better business decisions with better inventory reporting.
These tools boost efficiency, but they won’t work without the proper training. That’s where we come in. As the Number 1 QuickBooks Advisor in Moon/Robinson, we’ll help your team gain the skill sets needed to master this inventory management program.